Tuesday, February 28, 2012

sick toddlers = no fun

J is sick...again.

He's puked on the carpet, the kitchen floor, both couches and of course my new suit. Everywhere but the bathroom...

We just got over him being sick for 2 weeks - contant fevers, nothing the doctors could do w/o any other symptoms.

He just went back to school, and now I have to keep him out again.

I have used all my towels and had to change the sheets I laid on the couch twice.

So just a few minutes ago, I could tell he was going to get sick again, I brought him into the bathroom.  And now he wants to stay there



Thankfully, due to couponing I have a stash of Lysol (almost out though after the last couple of weeks)

I hate when the kids are sick, especially like this.  Thankfully, I've never had more than 2 people sick at a time in my house.  (knock on wood).

I have to pull an all-nighter tonight anyway, but this is going to make getting my work done even harder.


No comments:

Post a Comment