Monday, February 20, 2012

No School - And the house come tumbling down


My kids are usually very well behaved.  However, I think after the long weekend, they're ready for some time apart...

They are fighting over who sits where on the couch. 
They are fighting when someone takes too long in the bathroom (even if we have 2 others). 
They are fighting over what color to be in the board games.  
They are fighting over what books they can or cannot read.  

I can't even keep them separated into different parts of the house "It's too quiet in the basement", "It's lonely in my room".  Isn't that the point?!?!?!

REALLY?

Sigh... I wish it was warm enough to send them outside, because this 20degree weather is really starting to get to me (and them!)

So what do you do to keep the sanity while dealing with cabin fever?




My crazy kids!


No comments:

Post a Comment