Thursday, August 6, 2009

Lovely news

I'm going to vent for a minute, please excuse my ramblings.

OK, so I go into the doctor this morning because of pain that I've been having in a major joint. I've tried therapy and then they gave me a cortisone injection - BIG MISTAKE! I had a bad reaction to it and now it is all swollen (it wasn't before) and now my range of motion is blocked (they can force it under screams of pain by me). So now to prevent any further freezing they have to go in and take care of the swelling and while they're in there clean up whateve it was that was causing the problem to begin with. Lovely!

I'm glad that it will all be taken care of, but I really do wish that there was an easier way. I read "The Host" by Stephanie Meyer, it's about an alien race coming and taking over the bodies of humans. They just spray something, put on a cream and all the injuries go away. I wish it were that easy. I was talking with some friends yesterday about divine healing and praying for the sick and lame. I pray for the healing of my shoulder, more that I can function than anything, and I can (it just hurts). I know that the LORD can do miracles, but it is selfish of me to want him to perform a different miracle in my life (not even for me, but for those that I love?) It is my prayer that HE does his divine work in their lives, and I will trust in HIM that the doctors he has provided for me will use the talents that HE has given then to take care of me. I believe that GOD does provide all healings - sometimes HE does it all HIMSELF through HIS powers, but othertimes HE uses HIS PEOPLE (meaning doctors).

Maybe I'm wrong, but I do believe that the WORD is reveiled to us persoanlly and how we interpret it is our own relationship with GOD - if we get it wrong and search for the truth HE will show us the right way.

In JESUS NAME, AND BY HIS STRIPES, let those needs be met. LORD you know my heart, YOU know my needs, please... YOU are my rock, and on YOU I will stand

No comments:

Post a Comment