Thursday, January 26, 2012

I shouldn't do laundry...

I've been married for 8 1/2 years; I've been a mom for 6 1/2 years.  And for the first time ever, I ruined the laundry.

I was doing a load of whites to wash Steve's clinical uniform.  There didn't seem to be anything in the pockets when I put them into the wash.  But somehow when he put it in the dryer, everything that came out was covered in red spots.

Somehow, a small piece of crayon ended up in the dryer.  I know it's small, because I found the wrapper - maybe a 1/3 of an inch.

So now I have several undershirts, socks and his uniform covered in red spots... And his uniform wan't cheap.  :(  Socks and undershirts isn't a probelem, but I feel awful that his uniform is ruined.  And of course, it all happened on a Thursday morning, and thursdays are our crazy day...

I found a few suggestions to get it out, I hope it's not too late...

Ruined Undershirt

No comments:

Post a Comment