Thursday, August 25, 2011

10 days...

OK, so I've found my dress for my 10 year reunion.  It was a great deal, and I will definitely be able to wear it again.  Whew, that's over with!

I spent about 3 hours at the spa yesterday, had my hair colored with INOA at Amiche Capelli.  I'm totally hooked on this product now; makes my hair feel thicker, softer, and the color is AMAZING!

So now my final dilemma would be my stress induced acne.  I met with Kelley from Clinage recently and she gave me a few products to try out.  I've tried just about EVERYTHING over the last 2 years, but I was excited to try this.  It's a 20 year old formula created by a dermatologist not too far from where I live.  After only a few days of using it, I can already see improvements!

The last product I'd used, Proactive, burned my skin.  I looked like I had spent an entire day outside w/o any shade or sunscreen.  I was lobster red and peeling.  I didn't leave the house for days...  Now, the redness is gone, and my acne is going away.  YAY!

OK, so all the vain things are taken care of... it's getting close for me to finally decide if I'm going to actually go.  As I look through the guest list on Facebook, most of the people I want to see are in the "Maybe" section.  Part of me wants to host my own reunion, with just the people I want to see... but add that to my already crowded plate?

Am I the only one who is freaking out about this?  My husband didn't get nervous or anything at his 10 year reunion, but that's because we really didn't go until it was over and everyone was drunk... (OK, note to anyone planning a reunion: Pick a date far in advance, 6 months isn't enough, and if 3 SEPARATE PEOPLE tell you that they're getting married that day, find another night).

So I'm looking for some help here; if I'm this nervous about it should I even go?

No comments:

Post a Comment