Friday, February 14, 2014

Looking For "Alternative Therapy" to Compliment Prenatal Care!

(Follow along my story at www.sociablysurvivingHG.blogspot.com

I'm currently at 30 weeks, and cannot have any additional treatments after week 34.  They all just stop.  

Now, with the steroid and magnesium, if I deliver at 34 weeks, our NICU time is predicted to be very short, doctor doesn't think it would be more that 2 weeks.

But I don't want to go into labor the week after all my meds stop.  I'd really like to make it to at least 36 weeks this time.  I don't want the fear of NICU time.  

So I'm looking to my Northwest Ohio friends:  if you know of any "alternative therapy" providers with experience in treating high-risk pregnant women in their third trimester, please let me know.  I'd really like to stop taking the Procardia, and I'd really like to make it to AT LEAST March 25 (36 weeks)!

No comments:

Post a Comment