Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Two Teeth in One Day

My youngest child (for now), my little man, my premie baby.  He's all grown up now, he's lost his 2 front teeth.   Less than 10 hours apart.

I woke up to my kids screaming; I thought something was wrong.  Pregnant women don't usually move as quickly as I did.  So they came running to me.  And there it was, my little guy, holding his first baby tooth.

When his sisters lost their teeth, they were loose for over a month.  The adult teeth were actually growing in behind the baby teeth (it was actually kinds weird, I'd never seen that before.)  And they lost their first (and second) tooth just around their 6th birthdays

But for him, a few days of wigglers, and it was out.  He said he touched it with his tongue and it just fell out.  A whole month earlier than his sisters did.


At dinner that night, I asked him how his other tooth felt.  It was barely hanging on.  So I told him to get me a tissue.  I didn't even have to pull.  It just fell out.  


So now, my baby boy, my sickly little premie, my first child to need stitches and surgery, is without his front teeth.  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment